Thursday, May 19, 2011

School

Just like any other day in school... but today felt even longer.... OMG!
Well.. went to the school with a new hair style.. like -.- haha. i only have
one thing in my mind... and that is to show ppl how a hairstyle could
change the way ppl look at you! Today is like any other day in school..
hmm i went for a briefing today for the flag day coming this Saturday,
i am going to help "Make-A-Wish" foundation to actually raise funds. It's
quite a good foundation because it help people who have Life-treatening
illness to actually have their dream come true. So nice of the foundation
to actually help ppl in this way, if i got lots of money I will then donate it
to this organisation! haha. Hmmmm so readers donate to me when you see
me at SIMEI? PASIR RIS? show some support and care for the foundation.
I shall stop here for today? Thank you readers and friends! Take care!

No comments: