Thursday, May 26, 2011

PE! Bryan's birthday!

Well anyway i don't think he will be reading this post!
Happy Birthday To My Brother,BryanTeoChoonKiat.
hmm sweet 16? hope you have fun today.
Had a birthday bash in school during recess and lunch... haha not really punch until
but still.. we had fun.. lots of fun!
Wha today, in the morning only i not feeling well... i had abit of pain in my chest,-.-
deeper breathing will give me sharp pain? OMG wat happen to my body
i ownself oso dunno le! :( Hmmm during pe went to play soccer! Wow that make
matter worst! I feel stuffy at my chest -.- i had a few bit at 230.. before i head to
meet Bryan for a dinner ant Pastamania, of cos he treat luh! haha, went home straight
after finishing my meal. I feel that my chest is even more stuffy when i reached home
i kept sweating LOL! omg... Anyway!, i would like to rant out some complain? Seriously,
Mrs Low i dunno wat happen i know you wan us to do well, but the way that you are teaching
is like spoon feeding us with your notes? AH I CAN'T EVEN ASK A F***ING QUESTION?
you just ignore me like LOL! haha i dunno luh. I felt quite wth? but you see i dun wan keep
asking you the question so that you could be able to concetrate and teach the class and not be irritated by me?WTF? haha hmm i really hope that Mrs Low could let us clear our doubts with
her! hmmm and during Lit Miss Palai didn't came in, instead Mr Shafie took over, we discuss
about our class bonds? becos we are not that bonded anymore? Well from the way the class
most probably i'm the reason why this thing happen becos there was a time which i gave Miss
Palai atittude infront of the class( pls that time i really really angry,serious no joke) and now our class split into two half ? LOL like having opposition party ah? But pls wat i think most probably
happened is beocs of 2 REASONS! First, our class is just too focused on the studies! (GOOD:
Finally we can focus on studies! BAD: we maybe having a little competition within each other in
our heart.) Secondly, like wat Bryan said in class we are like having more frens OUTSIDE 4/4
then within 4/4 so yah that will like even pull us further apart! Should we have like some class
bonding games? haha Musical Chair? -.- We should just do things tgt! About the "I HATE YOU"
thing, i dun think we really hate each other, is that we probably just hit the dislike button on the
person? Anyway i dun think in the class anyone did offend until anyone ? So yah HATE will nvr be in the picture. What i think would be like try bonding and studying at the same time so is like
we are able to bond and study at same time? hmmm ONE STONE KILL TWO BIRDS.! I really hope to see a better FOURFOUR! ♥FOURFOURONEONE! Goodnight everyone! MYSHOP PLS STOP ERRORS MY DELIEVRY COMING!

No comments: